Spinia – An Elegant Casino for the Elegant Player
Founded in 2018, Spinia is one of the many new online casinos which have quickly made their way to the top on the back of quality games and impeccable customer service. In my review of their fascinating selection of slots and live casino games, I’m happy to say that they know how to keep us entertained and more than that, they are not trying too hard to get people.
Subtlety and elegance is their charm. You will be wooed by their simplicity.
Right off the bat, these guys know exactly what they are doing. I think it is something to do with the fact that Spinia was founded by a group of gaming enthusiasts. They understand their customers; they understand us.
The site is very easy to navigate and you can switch easily between different games and tabs. And of course, they are also quite big on responsible gambling – something which I absolutely need in an online casino.
Here is the best part: there is nothing flashy going on in the background to distract you, it’s just you and their collection of 1,500+ online games. It is like a Rajnikanth movie – it doesn’t need an item number to drive people to the theatres. It is going to be a hit anyway.
On the flip side, they don’t accept INR. However, it never interfered with my gaming experience.
Is Spinia Secure to Play at?
Let me save you some trouble – the answer is yes. Spinia is absolutely secure to play at. Their website is SSL encrypted and the site is registered in Malta. They operate under a gaming license issued by the Malta Gambling Authority.
Before I joined Spinia, I too was sceptical like you about its safety – whether I will get my money in time or not, and everything else in the middle. But after further digging, here’s what I found:
- Spinia is owned by N1 Interactive Limited. They are quite a big name in the industry and own several other online casinos like EUslot, Bob Casino, N1 Casino, and Paradise Casino.
- Eight out of 10 Spinia casino reviews I read online were positive and raving about their brilliant features.
- I contacted their customer service regarding the same and my mind was put to ease. They told me I can enable two-factor authentication for additional protection. Plus, they also emphasized on protecting our information quite seriously.
So far with Spinia, I’ve never faced any sort of security issues – whether it is related to money or just in general. I don’t see any reason why you would either.
Spinia Welcome Bonus
Do you remember being a kid and going to a birthday party? You’d get free food, cake, and a return gift on top of it all! The Spinia bonuses are just like that. They will invite you to their platform royally with lucrative casino bonuses. After that, they will pamper you with more deals and offers.
Here is what their welcome casino offer looks like:
- Your first deposit will be matched by 100%, up to a maximum of $100. So, if you deposit $100, you will practically get another $100 free.
- Spinia will also give you 25 free spins for their slot game ‘Hotline’ or ‘The Golden Owl of Athena’
- Bonus code required: PINACOLADA
Then, you also have additional deposit bonuses like:
- Your second deposit will be matched by 50%, to a maximum of $150. So, if you deposit $300 the second time, you can get a bonus of $150.
- You will also get 25 free spins for ‘Turn your Fortune’ or Ogre Empire.
- Every Sunday, you stand to get a reload deposit bonus of 50%, to a maximum of $250. With this, you will also get 25 free spins for ‘Cazino Zeppelin.’
- Bonus code required: MOJITO
Apart from this, you also have daily races where you are competing with other players in the online casino to reach a certain win number first. It is a fiesta, a carnival to spin your way to glory.
It gets only better when you realise that at the bottom of the screen, you can actually see who is winning in real time! I’ve had my name appear there a couple of times and man, it’s a good feeling.
The birthday parties you attended as a kid were fun, no doubt. But then, you also had to give up on your favourite cartoon show, your play time, or finish your homework first. Similarly, while these bonuses are fun, there are certain terms and conditions you need to fulfil:
- All bonuses can be used by one person only.
- The minimum deposit amount is $20 or its currency equivalent. This works out at around Rs.1,500 for us. Not a bad deal, given that you will get a bonus on top of this.
- You can claim only one bonus at a time.
- Your deposit bonuses and free spins have to be wagered 40 times before you can make a withdrawal.
- Bonuses can be activated with bonus codes only, which can be found on the bonuses page.
It is always good to go through their terms and conditions section to understand these wagering requirements.
Deposit and Withdrawals
Like all leading Indian online casinos, Spinia too has a diverse range of payment methods. Some of these, I’ve heard of and then there are some which are absolutely new to me. I think those options are more centred towards the European members? Nonetheless, stick to what you know and you won’t have a problem in depositing funds.
Here is how you can add money to your Spinia account:
- Credit and debit cards like Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard. The minimum Spinia deposit for credit cards is $10 or its currency equivalent.
- E-Wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. The minimum deposit here is $20.
- The maximum amount you can deposit is $4,000 or its currency equivalent.
- Other methods such as iDebit, Instadebit, Prepaid Card, Ecopayz, Sofort Wire Transfer, et cetera, which I suppose may be a bit too much for us guys.
All the deposit transactions are processed instantly, with no processing fee charged. Wire transfers are the only exceptions to this rule.
Withdrawing funds from your Spinia account is quite similar to depositing funds.
- You can withdraw your winnings to your Visa and MasterCard credit cards, for zero processing fee. The minimum withdrawal amount is $20 while the maximum is $4,000. The processing time is 1-3 working days.
- E-Wallets like Neteller and Skrill. The minimum and maximum withdrawal limits are the same as above. No processing fee is charged and the transactions are processed instantly.
- Other European options like Trustly, iDebit, Instadebit, and Ecopayz.
- Bank transfer is also available although, it will take 1-5 working days and the minimum amount to withdraw is 500 EUR.
No documents are needed to withdraw or deposit your winnings, as long as you performed your KYC requirements correctly at the time of creating your account.
Spinia Loyalty Program & Campaigns
If you love beer as much as I do, I’m sure you must have a favourite pub in town where you always go to hang out (Hint: mine is somewhere on the 100 ft road in Indiranagar). You are always treated like a VIP there and they often treat you with discounts, free beers, and free food! Well, the Spinia VIP program is pretty much the same.
The moment you sign up at the casino, you automatically become a part of their VIP program. Here is how it works:
- You start as a Rookie and can make it all the way up to the Elite level. There are eight levels in between for you to clear.
- The higher your VIP level, the more will be your rewards and privileges. For instance, if you are a Rookie, you get a reward of 5 EUR but if you are a Master, then you get a reward of 1,000 EUR.
- The perks also come with high withdrawal limit and the ability to convert points to cash.
- You need a certain number of points to reach each level. To become a Rookie, you need 50 points and to reach the Elite level, you need to gather 1,500,000 points.
But, Wait a Second
While these rewards look attractive, you won’t make much of it unless you level up. And take it from me, do not play at the casino just for the sake of levelling up. Here’s why:
- You earn 1 point for every $24 USD. That is, to earn a point, you need to wager at least Rs.1,500.
- You become a part of the program once you start gambling for real money.
- The rewards you earn are credited as bonuses, which you have to wager thrice before you can withdraw them.
Therefore, when you sign up with Spinia, just go with the flow and stick to your slot betting strategy. You will keep accumulating points with the Spinia VIP program with time, without putting any extra effort into it.
Casino games at Spinia
One of the reasons why I love Spinia is because of their massive selection of online casino games. They have plenty of slots, ranging from the popular ones to the classics. Then, they have several live casino games like Blackjack, Sic-Bo, Roulette, and Poker.
The interface is very easy to use. You can switch between the Spinia live casino and slots lobby easily. Then, you can also filter the slot games based on the casino software, popularity, relevance, and video.
Let’s take a look!
I don’t even know where to begin this part. There are more than 1,500 slot machines to choose from, each with a different theme. Adventure, mystery, thriller, fantasy, history, romance, food, thrillers – you name it and chances are, they have a video slot based on it.
If you like Christmas, try their ‘A Christmas Carol’ slot. Similarly, if you found the movie Bridesmaids to be a hit (I’m not judging you), then give their ‘Bridesmaids’ slot a go!
The options are limitless, you’re only limited by your imagination.
- They get their slot games from some of the biggest slot providers in the industry: NetEnt, Play ‘N Go, and Microgaming. This alone should tell you scores about the quality of their games.
- Spinia is also working with several upcoming slot providers like Yggdrasil, Playson, Elk, and many more.
- The online casino is also known for its Jackpot slots and these can be found in the separate ‘Jackpot’ section, each with jackpots upwards of 1 million Euros!
Table & Video Poker games
Just when you think that the fun is over, think again. Spinia has also got an exciting range of video poker and table games.
- As usual, these games are provided by the leading slot providers in the industry – NetEnt, Play ‘N Go, and other similar players.
- They have several variations of poker although, I didn’t find my favourite one – the Texas Hold ‘Em. Nonetheless, you can still keep yourself entertained with games like Bonus Poker, Five Draw Poker, Joker Poker, All American Video Poker, et cetera.
Spinia’s live casino is an exciting place to explore, especially if you ever get bored of slots. It is like being at the Bombay Chowpatty – you will be astonished by the sheer number of options you have in front of you.
- Blackjack and Roulette are quite popular. From what I have seen, these two are their big hits and they have several live variations running on their platform.
- You will find Lightning Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, American Roulette, Auto Roulette, et cetera. Similar variations exist for Blackjack too.
- Spinia also have live roulette online games for different languages but unfortunately, not Hindi.
- You can find other games like Immersive Roulette, Sic-Bo, Monopoly, Baccarat, and Dragon Tiger. I was quite disappointed to see that they don’t have a live edition of poker.
- Nonetheless, you can play the Casino Hold ‘Em but again, it is with a computer and not with a dealer. I’m not sure why they have it mentioned in the live casino section.
The feel of an Actual Casino!
Apart from running games in their own dedicated studios, Spinia also has live roulette games which take place in actual casinos! That’s right, you get the feel of being in a real casino, right from your desktop.
- When I played, I opted for the Malta Casino although, you can opt for the Atlantic City Casino and Royal Casino. These are what you call ‘Authentic Roulette’ and I found it to be very exciting – certainly worth a try.
- You won’t see any other tables and dealers in the background. What you will see is an actual casino floor with a big roulette table and actual chips!
- The minimum bet at the online live casino differs from games to games. I usually played with a minimum bet of $5, at least on the roulette table.
Spinia Mobile app
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any mobile casino application either in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store in India.
However, their live casino is perfectly optimized for mobile web browsers. All the games are available and the navigation is quite simple. You can access any of the Spinia games – slots and live casino without a hitch. I’ve done this many times and all you need is a good internet connection, especially 4G if you are in the live casino.
I have had to learn it the hard way that there is no point in playing in a live casino if you don’t have a solid internet connection on your iPhone or Android device.
All in all, Spinia don’t really need a mobile app, given how well their platform is designed for mobile usability.
Spinia’s customer support is right on the top with that of the other top-rated online casinos in India. I’ve never really faced a problem with the site, to begin with, and even if I did, their customer support was quick to resolve it. I even found it to be faster than that of Unibet.
- They have live chat available and can be accessed at any point in time.
- You can also contact their support team at [email protected].
- I couldn’t find any contact number as such. If you do, please let me know.
One thing I’d like to mention is Spinia is committed to responsible gambling. They have reality checks, cooling-off limits, self-exclusion periods, loss limits, and deposit limits to help you enjoy gambling in the way you are meant to. If you ever feel that you are losing control, please get in touch with their support team or your friends.
5 Reasons to Play at Spinia
Here are my top 5 reasons why I like Spinia and why I recommend you to sign up for an account at their website:
- Their customer service is brilliant.
- Payments are processed quickly, you don’t have to wait a lot.
- The site has a very elegant touch to it, it’s not too flashy or gaudy.
- Their jackpots and bonuses are quite exciting.
- A diverse selection of slot games. I was never bored for even a minute.