BollyBet Review Overview
BollyBet is a new, fun, online gambling site that has its full focus on Indian players. Offering both Indian and international casino games, sports betting and a great Live Casino. Compared to other online casinos, you’ll find more games that you are familiar with playing with family and friends.
BollyBet brings the glamour of Bollywood to your gaming experience
BollyBet offers a wide array of Indian casino games, and their sports betting site has a strong emphasis on cricket.
One of the things that I really love about this site is their footer “Made with ♥ for India”.
I’ve found that most casino sites only create a vaguely Indian-focused localised site, BollyBet has created a site with its main focus on the Indian market.
In this BollyBet review I’ll go into the ins and out of how this statement is true, and one or two ways I think they can show a little more love.
Is BollyBet Safe?
In general, yes, BollyBet is safe. They are legally compliant, provide games with Random Number Generators and take responsible gaming seriously.
However, there is one of two red flags that suggest they shouldn’t be quite as trusted.
BollyBet only holds a license from Curaçao. While this still requires that they follow a couple of rules and regulations, it is nowhere as stringent as regulatory bodies such as the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission.
That said, you can still rest assured that they have taken it upon themselves to ensure that your personal and financial data is kept secure.
How to sign up at BollyBet
Since BollyBet is a really new casino (launched in 2020), I needed to create a new account from scratch to really understand the sign-up process.
Luckily, they have followed in the steps of more established gaming sites by truly streamlining the process.
- STEP 1: Click on the yellow button.
BollyBet has gone for a striking palette of purple and yellow. When you open their home page, you’ll find yellow buttons that allow you to sign-up. Either click on “Login” or “Register”.
- STEP 2: Fill in the first WELCOME page.
It’s pretty simple. You can choose to fill in your chosen username, email address or password, or you can go the really lazy route and register via Google or Facebook. BollyBet is one of those sites that doesn’t allow for lazy passwords, you’ll need to pick one that is between 8 and 20 characters, includes numbers and letter and at least one special character.
- STEP 3: Fill in the second WELCOME page.
If you want to properly sign up for a BollyBet account, this is the point where you’ll need to include a couple more personal detail. Enter your first name, last name, country, telephone number, date of birth and gender. This is where you can also choose your preferred marketing channels and accept the terms and conditions. Next up, verify your email address.
- STEP 4: Start your casino adventure! All that’s left is to make a deposit, start playing, and if you are lucky, win big!
Review of Withdrawals at BollyBet
BollyBet offers their players several casino payment options, the choices are again very much aimed at Indian players.
When you want to make a withdrawal at BollyBet, you’ll find that each option has different pros and cons.
One of the great benefits of playing at BollyBet is that they can process your deposits and withdrawals in INR.
While BollyBet’s banking options are vast and varied, there are a few drawbacks including processing times, and cost.
|Method||Min deposit||Min withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|Wire Transfer||₹500||₹9,000||2 to 7 business days|
|Ola Money||₹500||₹1,000||Same day|
|Google Pay||₹500||₹1,000||Same day|
It’s great that you can deposit for as little as ₹500 at BollyBet, but it would be nice to see the same limit for withdrawals as well. An ₹1,000 withdrawal limit is still acceptable.
Verifying your BollyBet account
Before you withdraw your money from any online casino, you’ll have to verify your account.
At BollyBet you can either do this when you want to make your first withdrawal or before. To verify your account, click on your username, “My Account” and then “Account Verification”. Then click on “Choose File” and upload all the relevant documentation.
Wire Transfers are probably the oldest payment method used by online casinos. Although not as popular as before, plenty of players still choose this method.
BollyBet offers Wire Transfers, but sadly it’s not really the best option. Use it and you’ll have to pay a fee of about ₹900. You’ll also need to wait a long time before they process your withdrawal request.
So, I really don’t recommend you use this method.
How to deposit at BollyBet
- STEP 1: Once logged in all you need to do this either tap the “Deposit” button found on the homepage or your account balance amount in the top right corner.
- STEP 2: On the deposit page you can choose which Welcome Bonus you would like.
Tap the one you prefer and it gets automatically added.
- STEP 3: Choose your preferred deposit method and how much you want to deposit.
When you have decided all you need to do is tap deposit and your account balance should be automatically updated.
- STEP 4: Enjoy! You are now ready to start playing casino games at Bollybet!
How to withdraw from BollyBet
- STEP 1: Go to the withdrawal page. It is located on the same page as deposits under the Withdrawal tab.
- STEP 2: KYC. To make a withdrawal you will need to complete the know your customer process. This is done by adding a photo of identification like your Aadhaar card and a recent utility bill to prove your address. This needs to be done for two reasons. To protect you from identity theft and to combat money laundering schemes.
- STEP 3: Withdraw your money. You’ll only be able to do so if your account has been KYC verified. The minimum withdrawal is about ₹1,000.
- STEP 4: Enjoy. What you spend your winnings on is completely up to you!