The background to Microgaming slots
Microgaming was probably responsible for creating the world’s first-ever Online Casino, way back in 1994.
In the two and a half decades that followed, they never stopped innovating and growing, to the point where they can now somewhat justifiably claim to be the biggest Operator in the Casino industry. They’re a privately-owned company operating from the Isle of Man.
If you aren’t aware then let me tell you that Microgaming’s ISLE OF MAN also launches a new game titled Crystal Rift, featuring incredible graphics. This game is exclusively developed by a renowned software provider – Rabcat.
Another thing about Microgaming is that they also host a couple of online casinos in India in a network called “Casino Rewards” with the so-called “Viper Software”. Zodiac Casino is one of them, Yukon Gold is another and Grand Mondial Casino is the third (most renown in India). Another popular choice of Microgaming casinos is Gaming Club, renown for its high jackpot wins.
There are more than 120 mobile casinos, using the Viper software they developed back in 2002 and which was a real game-changer in the industry.
The Microgaming mobile Casino list includes most of the biggest names out there. Many of those have a Microgaming mobile no deposit bonus available so you can play a few spins on the house to get the feel for things before playing with your own money.
More than 800 casino games
Get up to ₹80,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Accepts INR
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Casino & Sports app for iOS/Android
Get 100% bonus up to ₹10,000
- Branded Live Casino Studio
- Lightning fast mobile app
- Royal welcome offer of ₹10,000
Double your first deposit up to ₹10,000!
- Visually appealing
- Holiday packages on VIP program
- 700+ slot games
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
Get 100% Up To Rs.10,000 Welcome Bonus
- 250 Rupees min deposit!
- Pay & withdraw w. PayTM & G Pay
- Guaranteed fair play
Welcome Bonus up to ₹1,00,000
- Accepts Indian customers, INR
- Good selection of casino games
- Huge welcome bonus offer (Rs.1 lakh!)
100% Up To ₹50,000
- Diverse collection of slots
- Unique welcome features
- Quick payouts (0-24h)
200% bonus up to ₹2 000
- Adventure-themed & gamification
- Easy Withdrawals & Deposits
- Plenty of games with instant play feature
100% Up to ₹7,000 Welcome Bonus
- Large welcome bonus for new players
- Supports ₹ as a currency
- Live casino with an Asian theme
There are over 850 different Microgaming Casino games including over 400 Microgaming slots, with the company claiming to release an average of four new online slots a month. But their slots are just one of many things they do because they also have Poker and Sportsbook products, Live Dealer Games, Video Poker and special products made especially for Mobile. They really are one of those Operators who like to be involved in all aspects of the gaming industry.
They offer their mobile Microgaming casinos in both download and flash versions and you can play their range of games using 25 different currencies and access their Casino content in 45 different languages. You can play Microgaming games using a host of different devices including Apple products, Android phones and tablets, Blackberry and Java powered devices.
The history of the company reads like a list of key IGaming landmarks, including:
- Becoming a founding member of eCOGRA in 2003 and winning Gambling Online Magazine’s Top Casino Software award that same year.
- Seeing 23 of their Casinos receive eCOGRA seals of approval in 2004 and winning the Top Casino Software award again, alongside the Editor’s Pick Award.
- Being the first company to give out over 20 million USD in Progressive Jackpot payouts, distributed across 5600+ winning players.
- Being responsible for 8 of the 10 biggest slots Jackpot payouts in history thanks to their flagship Progressive Jackpot slot Mega Moolah. Payouts included wins of GBP13, 212, 883 (October 2015) and GBP 9,572,528 (March 2017). Only on Mega Fortune by NetEnt has a bigger win than the GBP 13 million been secured when in 2013 a Finnish player walked away with over 17 million Euros.
Did you know? Microgaming are one of the very few providers who pay out Jackpots in a one-off lump sum. Whereas many others pay them out in instalments over a year or maybe even longer, Microgaming will settle up as soon as the Jackpot is won and verified.