Guide to Betting Online with Skrill
Casino sites have different modes of payment among which eWallet services are popular. Skrill is one such payment gateway that Indian players can use.
When I signed up for an account I found that it was a secure and fast option for me as for other Indian players to make deposits or withdrawals at Skrill online casinos.
Best Indian Casinos & Sportbooks that Accept Skrill
Skrill is a Moneybookers service, one of the established ones based out of Europe. It has an international presence and takes on Indian customers as well.
It is one of the convenient and popular eWallet services that many online casinos allow. The following casino sites allow Indian players to make payments using Skrill:
Claim Up to ₹20,000 on Sign Up
- Licensed by the government of Curacao
- Hundreds of slots from top providers
- Live Indian Casino Games
Get 100% Up To Rs.10,000 Welcome Bonus
- Top Ranked Paytm Casino
- Great Casino & Sports Betting
- Live Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
- PayTM & Google Pay through Net Banking.
- ₹200 minimum deposit.
- Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
200% bonus up to ₹2 000
- Adventure-themed & gamification
- Welcome bonus to the tune of ₹50,000
- Plenty of games with instant play feature
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
Get up to ₹80,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Accepts INR
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Casino & Sports app for iOS/Android
Double your first deposit up to ₹10,000!
- Visually appealing
- Holiday packages on VIP program
- 700+ slot games
How do I Sign Up for Skrill?
If you wish to sign up for an account in Skrill, being an Indian customer, there are easy steps to follow:
- Log onto the official site Skrill.com and find the sign-up button;
- When you open the account formation link it will also ask you to register the account type; this can be personal or business; when you wish to make online transactions as an individual it is best to choose to open a personal account;
- The fields you need to fill are country of residence, currency, name and address details, email address, phone number and to choose an account password;
- Currency can be chosen as USD since the conversion fee is not required in this case;
- Once preliminary details are filled in a user needs to verify their email; this is done by clicking the email verification link that is received;
- The next step comprises of entering bank account details, credit and debit card information to make your Skrill account functional; also to raise limits of receiving and sending money a user needs to get their postal address verified;
- In case of postal verification, Skrill sends across a letter to the postal address provided by you; this would take about 7 days to arrive; the code that is provided in the letter needs to be entered to complete the address verification process;
The online casinos that accept Skrill deposits can then be approached by Indian players to use this as the method of payment for gambling online.
Verifying Your Skrill Account
There are several reasons and advantages that a verified Skrill account will provide:
- To open a basic personal account you need to get your email ID verified;
- In order to extend the limit of receiving and sending money from your Skrill account, it is important to get the postal address verification done;
- In order to add credit and debit card information, the same is validated by a token amount being taken from the user’s credit account; the same is then paid back to the account;
- Bank accounts can be added and verified by the SWIFT code of the bank and the branch; this needs to be done in order to get funds transferred to your bank account;
While postal code verification takes the longest, about a week, the credit card or bank account verifications take a few days to get completed. Bank account verifications and transfers take about a week as well.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Skrill ensures the highest security standards to ensure that customers’ account and financial information remains safe and confidential. Privacy is ensured through SSL encryption methods that ensure that login, as well as financial transactions with different sites, remains secure for the customers. I recognize these security measurements from the largest online wallet provider Paypal.