Google Pay casinos in India
Guide to Playing Casino with G Pay
I have given elaborate information on Google Pay (G Pay) and also spelt out the best Google Pay online casinos. You will get to read in detail about how to open up a GPay account and the ways to deposit and withdraw money using this payment option.
Best Indian Casinos that Accept Google Pay
There are very few online casinos that accept Google Pay as a payment method. I have provided below some of the sites that accept Google Pay and also allow Indian players to take part in gambling.
150% up to Rs.20,000 casino bonus
» Fast withdrawals with IMPS transfer
» Slot, Live Casino or Sportsbook bonus
» Kabaddi & cricket promotions
» Trusted and licensed
How do I Sign Up for Google Pay?
If you are looking to make full use of the online casinos that accept Google Pay deposits, then you will have to first open up a G Pay account. If you are worried about setting up a G Pay account, then it is very simple and I will show you in a step by step process on how it is done.
- Open the Google Play app store and search for Google Pay app and install;
- Open the G Pay and choose the language;
- If you are having a Google account, then you can use this username and password to sign into G Pay or else create a new Google account by clicking on the sign-up page;
- Enter the phone number that you want to link with Google Pay;
- An OTP will be sent by the app instantly to your phone. Enter it in the space provided to complete the sign-up process;
After opening a G Pay account, you need to visit the Google Pay accepted online casino to sign up for an account and also give the nod to make Google Pay as your preferred payment method. This is easily done. When you have registered for an account and want to make your first deposit, you will be taken to the cashier page of the casino. Here, choose Google Pay from a wide variety of payment options.
Privacy & Confidentiality
As a gambler, you are sure to have apprehensions when joining an online casino. The most important worry is the safety and security of the online transactions you make. The transactions made using Google Play to play casino titles is done through the online casino website. There is no doubt that the website has the right security measures in place to safeguard the personal and financial information of the users.
All the information that you share with the online casino sites is encrypted and safeguarded from the prying eyes of the internet hackers. Hence, it is very important for you to register in reputed Indian casinos that are suggested by me. The data that you share through the G Pay servers are all secured by the latest encryption technologies. They are stored in a safe location.
Gamble Online with Google Pay
It is not easy to find an online casino that offers you the option to gamble with Google Pay. In fact, if you are a novice gambler, then you will have lots of difficulties in finding the casinos that accept G Pay payments. Compare this to the online wallet MuchBetter which can be found at many casinos.
However, there is nothing to worry about. I have made things very simple for you and you will find all the best and reputed online casinos that accept a wide range of payment methods including G Pay that suits the Indian players here. It is very important to know the deposit and withdrawal procedure and processes of many of the Google Pay slot sites.
Consider When Depositing
Google Pay is a very good payment option if you are thinking of gambling using your smartphones. As many of the online casinos will insist that the players use only one payment option to deposit and withdraw money. Since you are choosing Google Pay to make deposits, you might only be allowed to withdraw the funds from your casino account through G Pay.
- There are no fees charged or collected by G Pay when you deposit money in an online casino. There might be certain casinos that might charge a fee to make a deposit;
- Google will not ask for any verification document to withdraw or deposit money;
- There is an option to make deposits through the website or through mobile apps;
- Most of the online gambling sites would have a minimum deposit limit, say $5;
Consider When Withdrawing
There is no doubt that most of the sites would impose certain restrictions when it comes to withdrawing the winnings. They would allow you to withdraw the cash through Google Pay only after you have reached a certain amount of winning. There would be restrictions in some casinos that would need you to equal or earn more than your first deposit to start withdrawals.
- There will be no withdrawal fees charged by Google Pay casino sites for the first two to three withdrawals per month. If you go beyond this limit, you might have to pay some processing fees. There might also be a limit fixed for minimum withdrawal;
- There is a verification document sought by many of the online casinos before you make any withdrawal. The documents that you can submit online to the casino include a copy of your driving license, Aadhar card or passport;
- The Google Pay withdrawals are instant and it would not take more than 2 days for the withdrawal amount to reach your bank account;
Google Pay is a very popular Android app brought forth to make online payment very easy and fast. It is the property of Google Inc. Hence, there is no need to doubt about its genuineness and the quality of service that it offers its users. This is a payment option that suits the Indian bettors.
The GPay is a digital wallet service and an online payment solution run by Google. It started its operations in the online world on September 11, 2015, and was first called Android Pay. This payment app was known as Tez in India and is a UPI based app. Now, it is known in the name of Google Pay. It is one of the most trusted apps to send or receive money and has millions of users. It will work fine on all Android devices that run on Android Lollipop 5.0 Operating System and above.
Google Pay has made a huge mark in the online world. This is a digital payment mode that deposits or sends the money directly to the linked bank account. The money transferred does not get stored in the app. This is a big plus when compared to other e-wallet services. Google Pay is a peer to peer transaction app and allows the registered users to send and receive money. This is a very easy service for the merchants to get quick and hassle-free payments from their clients. The Google Pay service is available in many popular countries of the world. They include the United States, UK, Spain, Russia, Singapore, Australia, Japan, etc.