Indian G Pay Casinos & Betting Sites
Guide to Playing & Paying with Google Pay
There are not many online casinos or sports betting sites which accepts Google, trust me.
The ones which do exist are listed below and reviewed by the team at G2G. All are 100% safe, trusted and accepts G Pay transactions for online gambling.
I have also compiled a 9 step guide of how to make a deposit to an online casino. Including screenshots and descriptions.
Best Indian Casinos that Accept Google Pay
As I said, there are very few online casinos that accept Google Pay as a payment method. But below you will find the best G Pay betting & casino sites
All the casinos accept INR as currency, has encrypted connections and most of the sites host betting on cricket as well.
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
- Trusted and licensed
Get 100% Up To Rs.10,000 Welcome Bonus
- 250 Rupees min deposit!
- Pay & withdraw w. PayTM & G Pay
- Guaranteed fair play
- Friendly support in Indian languages
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
- PayTM & Google Pay through Net Banking.
- ₹200 minimum deposit.
- Huge global company.
- Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
Welcome Bonus up to ₹.1,00,000
- Accepts Indian customers, INR
- Good selection of casino games
- Huge welcome bonus offer (Rs.1 lakh!)
9 Step Guide to Making a Deposit on a Gambling Site
Below is a guide on how to make a deposit on a casino or a sports betting site.
Just like in my guide to PayTM I’ve chosen to exemplify with screenshots from Pure Casino. The reason being is that their casino is just really good so I don’t mind depositing a bit of money. However, the process is the same for any website you want to gamble on.
- An account at a casino accepting G Pay (see above).
- A verified Google Pay account.
1. Locating the deposit button
2. Enter the amount
3. Select “Net Banking” as the payment method
4. Confirm the deposit
5. Open your G pay app
6. Redirect to make UPI payment
7. Accept G Pay’s notification
8. Awaiting confirmation
9. Deposit successful
Reviews of Google Pay betting & casino sites
It has taken me about a year to find the sites listed on G2G and it is unfortunate to say that not more sites have made it to my top-list of G Pay online casinos.
Once every now and then a new online casino or sportsbook pops up, but at the same time, all casinos reviewed on G2G follows some of the industries strictest criteria.
I and my team at G2G never list or recommend any online casinos which do not live up to the criteria:
- INR as currency – The site MUST have INR as currency to take part in our leaderboard. If you choose to play at a betting or casino site without Rupee as gaming currency you will automatically lose 10-15% in just conversions.
- Licensed – The casino must be licensed by a trusted licensing body. This means the outcome of the games cannot be fiddled with, encrypted connections and a legit (often based in the European Union) authority to turn if you are feeling unfairly treated.
- Selection of mobile games – A casino is nothing without its casino games! To be rated as the best G-pay casino they must have a big selection of online slots & live casino games for both Android & iPhone.
- Promotions – When you sign up you are always entitled to a lucrative welcome offer, which gives you extra credits to gamble for. The more you deposit, the more you get. However, they also comes with T&C’s which has to be fair to be a part of G2G’s top-lists.
Of course, we use more criteria when we review gambling sites which you can check out here. However, these are the most important.
How do I Sign Up for Google Pay?
If you are looking to make full use of the online casinos that accept Google Pay deposits, then you will have to first open up a G Pay account. If you are worried about setting up a G Pay account, then it is very simple and I will show you in a step by step process on how it is done.
- Open the Google Play app store and search for Google Pay app and install;
- Open the G Pay and choose the language;
- If you are having a Google account, then you can use this username and password to sign into G Pay or else create a new Google account by clicking on the sign-up page;
- Enter the phone number that you want to link with Google Pay;
- An OTP will be sent by the app instantly to your phone. Enter it in the space provided to complete the sign-up process;
After opening a G Pay account, you need to visit the Google Pay accepted online casino to sign up for an account and also give the nod to make Google Pay as your preferred payment method. This is easily done. When you have registered for an account and want to make your first deposit, you will be taken to the cashier page of the casino. Here, choose Google Pay from a wide variety of payment options.
Privacy & Confidentiality Confirm the deposit
As a gambler, you are sure to have apprehensions when joining an online casino. The most important worry is the safety and security of the online transactions you make. The transactions made using Google Play to play casino titles is done through the online casino website. There is no doubt that the website has the right security measures in place to safeguard the personal and financial information of the users.
All the information that you share with the online casino sites is encrypted and safeguarded from the prying eyes of the internet hackers. Hence, it is very important for you to register in reputed Indian casinos that are suggested by me. The data that you share through the G Pay servers are all secured by the latest encryption technologies. They are stored in a safe location.
Gamble Online with Google Pay
It is not easy to find an online casino that offers you the option to gamble with Google Pay. In fact, if you are a novice gambler, then you will have lots of difficulties in finding the casinos that accept G Pay payments. Compare this to the online wallet MuchBetter which can be found at many casinos.
However, there is nothing to worry about. I have made things very simple for you and you will find all the best and reputed online casinos that accept a wide range of payment methods including G Pay that suits the Indian players here. It is very important to know the deposit and withdrawal procedure and processes of many of the Google Pay slot sites.
Consider When Depositing
Google Pay is a very good payment option if you are thinking of gambling using your smartphones. As many of the online casinos will insist that the players use only one payment option to deposit and withdraw money. Since you are choosing Google Pay to make deposits, you might only be allowed to withdraw the funds from your casino account through G Pay.
- There are no fees charged or collected by G Pay when you deposit money in an online casino. There might be certain casinos that might charge a fee to make a deposit;
- Google will not ask for any verification document to withdraw or deposit money;
- There is an option to make deposits through the website or through mobile apps;
- Most of the online gambling sites would have a minimum deposit limit, say $5;
Consider When Withdrawing
There is no doubt that most of the sites would impose certain restrictions when it comes to withdrawing the winnings. They would allow you to withdraw the cash through Google Pay only after you have reached a certain amount of winning. There would be restrictions in some casinos that would need you to equal or earn more than your first deposit to start withdrawals.
- There will be no withdrawal fees charged by Google Pay casino sites for the first two to three withdrawals per month. If you go beyond this limit, you might have to pay some processing fees. There might also be a limit fixed for minimum withdrawal;
- There is a verification document sought by many of the online casinos before you make any withdrawal. The documents that you can submit online to the casino include a copy of your driving license, Aadhar card or passport;
- The Google Pay withdrawals are instant and it would not take more than 2 days for the withdrawal amount to reach your bank account;
Google Pay is a very popular Android app brought forth to make online payment very easy and fast. It is the property of Google Inc. Hence, there is no need to doubt about its genuineness and the quality of service that it offers its users. This is a payment option that suits the Indian bettors.
The GPay is a digital wallet service and an online payment solution run by Google. It started its operations in the online world on September 11, 2015, and was first called Android Pay. This payment app was known as Tez in India and is a UPI based app. Now, it is known in the name of Google Pay. It is one of the most trusted apps to send or receive money and has millions of users. It will work fine on all Android devices that run on Android Lollipop 5.0 Operating System and above.
Google Pay has made a huge mark in the online world. This is a digital payment mode that deposits or sends the money directly to the linked bank account. The money transferred does not get stored in the app. This is a big plus when compared to other e-wallet services. Google Pay is a peer to peer transaction app and allows the registered users to send and receive money. This is a very easy service for the merchants to get quick and hassle-free payments from their clients. The Google Pay service is available in many popular countries of the world. They include the United States, UK, Spain, Russia, Singapore, Australia, Japan, etc.