Guide to Betting Online with Paytm
I can proudly say that G2G is one of few sites where you can find all online casinos & betting sites which accepts Paytm at one place. I have compiled a guide for:
- Finding the best online casino & betting site
- 9 steps to make a deposit using UPI through the Paytm app
- How to sign up for Paytm
- Tips to think about when gambling with Paytm
Best Betting & Online Casinos Which accepts Paytm
The following are some of the most reputed and well-known casinos and sportsbooks that accept Indian players and allows them to use Paytm as a payment option.
All you have to do is register for an account. Then choose Paytm as the payment method to deposit and withdraw money.
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
Get 100% Up To Rs.10,000 Welcome Bonus
- 250 Rupees min deposit!
- Pay & withdraw w. PayTM & G Pay
- Guaranteed fair play
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
- PayTM & Google Pay through Net Banking.
- ₹200 minimum deposit.
- Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
Welcome Bonus up to ₹1,00,000
- Accepts Indian customers, INR
- Good selection of casino games
- Huge welcome bonus offer (Rs.1 lakh!)
Welcome Bonus 100% up to 1 Lakh!
- Fast UPI Withdrawals
- Great live casino
- The biggest bonus in India
9 Steps to Make a Deposit
The technology is built upon UPI transfers, which has rapidly become one of the leading payments methods in India. You have most likely already used it for cash on delivery payments, right?
- A Paytm account and your Paytm UPI ID.
- A bank account.
- An account at a casino or bookmaker which accepts this payment method (listed on this very page).
This is an example from Pure Wins site, but the methodology is the same whether you’ll do it from another casino, such as 10CRIC or Showlion, which both supports Paytm transactions. In the example, ICICI’s Eazypay mobile banking app is used, but the majority of the banks in India accepts UPI payments. See the full list here.
Head over to the deposit page
Make sure you are logged in and click on the menu. There, whether it is Pure Win or some other site, you will find something like “Deposit” or “My Account”.
Select how much to deposit
Select how much you want to deposit. Often the casino or betting site has a minimum deposit amount of ₹1000. However, Pure Win has a ridiculously low minimum deposit of ₹250.
Select Net Banking as the Payment Method
Once you are on the selection of payment method you will not be able to see Paytm (what I was speaking about the UPI framework earlier). Instead, choose Net Banking and you be redirected to your bank.
Locate & Copy your VPA (UPI ID) on Paytm
Open Paytm and locate your UPI ID. Copy the ID and in the next step, you will paste it to your mobile bank. If you do not have or know what your UPI ID is, here’s a tutorial on YouTube how to create one.
Add the UPI ID in your Mobile Banking App
Once you located the ID in PayTM (Step 4) Pure Win redirected you to your mobile bank (Step 3). Paste your ID in the field it says “VPA” or “UPI ID”. You do not need to add email or name.
Accept the Paytm Payment Request
Next Paytm will open and you will have to confirm the UPI request from your bank.
Confirmation Screen at Paytm
You will see how Paytm accepts the payment. Next step is your bank.
Wait for the casino or betting site to confirm
Sit still for a few seconds and await for the payment to be confirmed.
The transaction is now complete and the gambling site will confirm the same.
How do I Sign Up for Paytm?
Signing up for a new Paytm account is not a difficult task at all. With an account, you can send and receive money instantly. I will explain in detail the step by step process involved in opening up a Paytm account.
- Go to Paytms homepage and press ‘Sign Up’;
- You will now be asked to fill in your mobile phone number, email address, and password in the respective boxes;
- After this, enter the ‘create your Paytm wallet’ option;
- A six-digit OTP number that will be sent as a message to the given mobile number;
- Finally, click on the ‘Create your Paytm wallet’ option to register your Paytm wallet account;
Verifying Your Paytm Account
As a casino player, it is important that you check whether the Paytm payment option is verified or not. Or else, you will not be able to withdraw the casino winnings to your wallet account. This wallet service has made it compulsory for all users to carry out full Know Your Customer (KYC) updates for smooth and hassle-free transactions. The process is as follows:
- For online verification, login to Paytm, click on KYC and then enter Aadhar number in the correct column. You get Aadhar validation is done through an OTP at the very instant;
- If you do not have Aadhar card, then you can choose completer KYC with other documents option and the agent will visit your place to do the KYC compliance manually. For this, you need to key in your address in detail in the space provided;
Privacy & Confidentiality
All the Indian gamblers will be looking for great privacy and security from Paytm when carrying out transactions online. This wallet service does not share any of your personal information and financial details to any third party.
There are stringent and top-end measures in place to make sure that the data provided by the Paytm members are safe and secure with the wallet service and cannot be hacked by anyone. Whenever you happen to access your information or make certain changes to it, it will always be done through a safe and secure server. There is no way any internet fraudsters will be able to access the private information that you share with this wallet service.
All transactions made will only be complete after you enter an OTP number sent to the registered mobile phone number. All transactions are done through state of the art SSL encryption technology.