Paytm Casinos & Betting Sites in India
Guide to Betting Online with Paytm
I can proudly say that G2G is one of few sites where you can find all online casinos & betting sites which accepts Paytm at one place. I have compiled a guide for:
- Finding the best casino & betting site
- 9 steps to make a deposit using UPI through the Paytm app
- How to sign up for Paytm
- Tips to think about when gambling with Paytm
Best Betting & Online Casinos Which accepts Paytm
The following are some of the most reputed and well-known casinos and sportsbooks that accept Indian players and allows them to use Paytm as a payment option.
All you have to do is register for an account. Then choose Paytm as the payment method to deposit and withdraw money.
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
- Trusted and licensed
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
- PayTM & Google Pay through Net Banking.
- ₹200 minimum deposit.
- Huge global company.
- Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
Get 100% Up To Rs.10,000 Welcome Bonus
- 250 Rupees min deposit!
- Pay & withdraw w. PayTM & G Pay
- Guaranteed fair play
- Friendly support in Indian languages
Welcome Bonus up to ₹.1,00,000
- Accepts Indian customers, INR
- Good selection of casino games
- Huge welcome bonus offer (Rs.1 lakh!)
9 Steps to Make a Deposit
My dear friends over at Pure Casino has sent us some screenshots of how to make a deposit with Paytm, as well as Google-Pay.
The technology is built upon UPI transfers, which has rapidly become one of the leading payments methods in India. You have most likely already used it for cash on delivery payments, right?
- A Paytm account and your Paytm UPI ID.
- A bank account.
- An account at a casino or bookmaker which accepts this payment method (listed on this very page).
This is an example from Pur Casinos site, but the methodology is the same whether you’ll do it from another casino, such as 10CRIC or Showlion, which both supports Paytm transactions. In the example, ICICI’s Eazypay mobile banking app is used, but the majority of the banks in India accepts UPI payments. See the full list here.
1. Head over to the deposit page
2. Select how much to deposit
3. Select Net Banking as the payment method
4. Locate & Copy your VPA (UPI ID) on Paytm
5. Add the UPI ID in your mobile banking app
6. Accept the Paytm payment request
7. Confirmation screen at Paytm
8. Wait for the casino or betting site to confirm
How do I Sign Up for Paytm?
Signing up for a new Paytm account is not a difficult task at all. With an account, you can send and receive money instantly. I will explain in detail the step by step process involved in opening up a Paytm account.
- Go to Paytms homepage and press ‘Sign Up’;
- You will now be asked to fill in your mobile phone number, email address, and password in the respective boxes;
- After this, enter the ‘create your Paytm wallet’ option;
- A six-digit OTP number that will be sent as a message to the given mobile number;
- Finally, click on the ‘Create your Paytm wallet’ option to register your Paytm wallet account;
Verifying Your Paytm Account
As a casino player, it is important that you check whether the Paytm payment option is verified or not. Or else, you will not be able to withdraw the casino winnings to your wallet account. This wallet service has made it compulsory for all users to carry out full Know Your Customer (KYC) updates for smooth and hassle-free transactions. The process is as follows:
- For online verification, login to Paytm, click on KYC and then enter Aadhar number in the correct column. You get Aadhar validation is done through an OTP at the very instant;
- If you do not have Aadhar card, then you can choose completer KYC with other documents option and the agent will visit your place to do the KYC compliance manually. For this, you need to key in your address in detail in the space provided;
Privacy & Confidentiality
All the Indian gamblers will be looking for great privacy and security from Paytm when carrying out transactions online. This wallet service does not share any of your personal information and financial details to any third party.
There are stringent and top-end measures in place to make sure that the data provided by the Paytm members are safe and secure with the wallet service and cannot be hacked by anyone. Whenever you happen to access your information or make certain changes to it, it will always be done through a safe and secure server. There is no way any internet fraudsters will be able to access the private information that you share with this wallet service.
All transactions made will only be complete after you enter an OTP number sent to the registered mobile phone number. All transactions are done through state of the art SSL encryption technology.
Gamble Online with Paytm
For a first-timer, it is very difficult to find betting websites where you can gamble with Paytm. As far as I know, there are only a few that accepts Indian players and also accept Paytm as a payment option. Compare this to other online wallets such as ecoPayz or MuchBetter where you can make payments at over 20 websites.
The Paytm slot sites are far and few in between and hence I have made sure that you do not waste any time looking out for the sites online. You can get to start playing very quickly without wasting any of our time looking for suited casinos.
There are a few things that you need to know if you are looking to choose this e-wallet as a payment option to gamble.
Consider When Depositing
One thing that I would like to tell you is that you will have to stick on to Paytm for both depositing and withdrawals. This is the norm in all the online casino sites. They accept one payment option for both putting and withdrawing money.
- There are no fees charged for making deposits in most of the online casinos;
- The deposits that you make will instantly reflect in your casino account;
- There is a minimum deposit that online casinos that use Paytm charge and they would vary from one site to the other;
- It is possible for you to make the payment from Paytm wallet to your casino account from mobile phones;
- There are certain online casinos that take Paytm asking for documentation to verify your identity. If so, the documents you need to submit will be your driving license or your utility bill or passport;
Consider When Withdrawing
There are many internet casinos in India that have some restrictions in place when you make withdrawals. They will be allowing you to withdraw the money from your casinos account to the payment option that you have chosen to make a deposit. There are a few that do not allow you to withdraw payments over and above your first deposit amount.
- The Paytm casino sites offer quick and fast withdrawals. In fact, the e-wallet withdrawal option is the fastest and would be completed within 24 to 48 hours;
- There is a minimum withdrawal limit set by the online casino and some of them even charge from the first withdrawal itself. There are many that allow 3 to 5 free withdrawals in a month;
- I find most of the online gambling sites asking for some government verification before they allow withdrawals. The documents that you can submit to the casino to get permission for withdrawals include a copy of your passport, driving license or any utility bill;
Paytm is the largest and the biggest payment gateway service that offers a wide range of services for its dear customers including the merchants. It is a one-stop solution that allows the users to make quick and hassle-free mobile payments for the merchandise that they make use of through credit cards, bank accounts, etc. It is a private business that started its operations in 2010. The company has its headquarters in Noida in Uttar Pradesh in India. Paytm has its wings spread all over India and Canada.
There are quite a few products that have come out this company and they include Paytm Payments Bank, Paytm Mall, Paytm Money, Paytm Postpaid, etc. This online payment service was founded by Vijay Shekar Sharma. It started off as being the most trusted and easy to use digital payment platform to carry out mobile and DTH recharges. As its popularity grew, the services offered also expanded to train and fight ticket bookings, amusement parks, movie tickets, landline bills, postpaid mobile bills, and many more.
The services that Paytm offers include digital wallets, online shopping, and payment systems. All one needs is to scan the QR code at a merchant outlet and make payment through the Paytm app. This payment option has been helping thousands of consumers make secure and fast payments online for more than 100 million registered users. It has won plenty of awards and is a leader when it comes to payment gateway solutions in India. The user base of Paytm is ever expanding. It is the first payment app in India to have crossed over 100 million downloads.