How Does Net Banking to Casinos Work?
Making a deposit to a casino from your local Indian bank is easy. The technology used is called NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) and is completely free and fast.
There is no lower or upper limit on the amount you can send. However, keep in mind that all online casinos has minimum deposit levels.
By heart, I know Pure Casino accepts payments from Indian banks and has set ₹250 as minimum deposit, meanwhile, LeoVegas has ₹1000 as the minimum deposit.
Make sure to check this up before you make your transfer to the online casino or sports betting site.
5 step list of making the deposit
Here is a step-by-step list on how to make a deposit to a casino with a wire transfer.
I have chosen to exemplify with Showlion Casino, but the process is identical if you would take any other casino or betting site.
- Go to Purewin.com & open an account.
- Contact customer support and get the banking details. They might change from time to time, so don’t take for granted the details are always the same.
- Go to your online bank and type in the information.
- Within an hour you will receive an email from Showlion support saying the money has hit your player account.
- Start playing!
Reviews of online casinos with wire transfer
You might believe there is a plethora of online casinos accepting wire transfer in India.
So is not the case.
On G2G we have reviewed 100+ online casinos and sportsbooks. As of today (Januray 2021) there is only eight which accepts transfers from Indian banks.
Out of these eight gambling sites I only recommend a handful. That’s the websites listed on this page.
The criteria we use when reviewing online casinos are very stringent to filter our rogue sites. Because believe me, there are some fishy sites there which will accept your money, but never pay them back to you.
The criteria we base our casino reviews on are the following:
- License – The betting site must be licensed. This means your personal information is stored safely, your payments are encrypted and the outcome of the game can not be adjusted by the site itself.
- INR as currency – ONLY play at casinos which has Rupees as gaming currency! Otherwise, the site will use their own currency conversion which usually makes you lose around 10-15% of the value.
- Fair T&C’s – Once you sign up you are presented with a lucrative welcome offer. Some online casinos with bank transfers have extortionate terms & conditions following the bonus offer. I never list or recommend those kinds of sites.
- Customer support – In 2021 you could imagine that a customer-centred business such as online gambling should have solid support with good opening hours? No, unfortunately so is not the case. However, on this page about net banking casinos, you will only find sites with 24/7 support.
- Mobile compatibility & a large selection of games – All betting platforms on this page are fully mobile optimized, as well as you can play more than 500 casino games from your mobile. There are casinos, such as Indio Casino which only has about 50 games for the computer and about 10 for the mobile. Not recommended!
How do I Sign-Up for Bank Transfer?
If you have a bank account, then making a bank or wire transfer is very easy.
It can be done through phone banking, mobile banking, visiting the bank in person or by sending a payment email instruction to your bank. There are a lot of online casinos that accept bank transfer deposits. The step by step sign up procedure is given below.
- When you are opening up an account in a bank, you need to choose the option for bank transfer as a mode of payment to send and receive money;
- Once your application process is through and the bank accepts it, then you will be able to carry out bank transfers on your computers through online banking or your mobile phones through the bank’s mobile app;
- The banks would ask you to provide identity proof as well as residential proof to give you permission to carry out online and mobile bank transfers. You can give a copy of your passport or driving license as the identity proof and a copy of the latest utility bill as the residential proof;
Verifying Your Bank Transfer Account
I would like to place on record that you should first verify if the online casinos that you are opening an account do have the option of bank transfer or not. As this is a very popular payment option, I am sure most of the online betting websites will be offering the bank transfer as a payment option.
Once you open the casino account and choose the bank transfer as the preferred money transfer option, you should enter all the required bank account information for quick and hassle-free money transfers. The casino would take some time to verify this process and it would be anywhere between 3 and 5 working days.
Privacy & Confidentiality
There is no doubt that the safety and security of your personal and financial information are of utmost importance to you. The banks are bound to offer 100% safety and security for all electronic transactions that take place. They are bound to protect and safeguard the information given and shared by their customers legally. They also have the highest online security procedures in place to make sure that hackers do not get access to your private and confidential information when you transact money online.
Likewise, you need to make sure that you sign up in online casinos that have stringent security measures in place so that the player’s information is always safe and secure. Most of the casinos will make use of the attest and the state of the art encryption methods when online transfers take place. This way the data sent and received is completely encrypted from the prying eyes of the internet fraudsters.
Important Tips Before You Start Gamble at Bank Transfer Casinos
I know that it is very difficult and time-consuming to find out the sites that allow you to gamble with bank wire transfer.
Well, I have done the hard work for you and have listed out a few of the best online casinos in India that allow the Indian players to use bank transfer as a payment option.
However, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before you start shovelling your well-earned money around.
Consider BEFORE Depositing
An important thing to note for all gamblers looking to use bank transfer to deposit money is that you would be forced to use the same option for withdrawing money from the casino account as well.
The following are important things to note when making deposits to casinos that take bank transfer.
- The bank does collect some processing fees when you transfer funds. It varies from bank to bank and from one country to the other;
- The time taken to carry out bank transfer deposits is anywhere between 1 hour and 5 banking days. This depends on if your bank allows NEFT banking or not;
- There is also a minimum limit for making a deposit and this varies from one bank to the other;
Consider BEFORE Withdrawing
The following are certain things you need to know when you make online casino withdrawals using bank transfer.
- There is a minimum withdrawal limit that the casino will set. In fact, you would need to meet the wagering requirements when you make use of promotions and free spins bonuses round to get permission for withdrawals;
- The account MUST be verified with your Aadhar card or similar;
- If you are withdrawing huge money or a jackpot prize that runs into lakhs of rupees, the winnings might arrive in monthly instalments;
- The withdrawal from the casino account to your bank account will take at least 3 to 5 working days. However, compare this to e-wallets such as MuchBetter which take 24-48 hours.
How to Withdraw with Net Banking
- Visit the cashier section of the casino and click on the withdrawal button;
- Choose the withdraw funds using bank transfer;
- A new window will appear and here you need to enter your bank account details and the withdrawal amount;
- After this, click on the confirm button to give permission for the withdrawal to commence;
Net banking transfers is one of the safest and the easiest option that newbie punters can try when they are looking to deposit money at an internet casino. In fact, this is a very good option for anyone who is not tech-savvy and is worried about making online payments through third-party payment options. This is an electronic fund transfer process that is offered in most of the reputed and licensed banks all over the globe.
By using this option, you get to send and receive money from one person to the other without any exchange of physical cash. Everything is done digitally online. Once you initiate a bank transfer, the money from your account will automatically be transferred to the other bank account or business account that you would like to move the money into. The transfer of funds electronically will be completed within 3 to 5 business days.
The first wire transfer that was initiated was by the Western Union in 1872 through a telegraph network and hence was called telegraphic transfer. Once the technology and internet facilities were started, the telegraphic transfer turned into electronic fund transfer. It was quick and also was very safe. These bank transfers are highly secure. You can make use of this payment option to send and receive money internationally.