Visa & Mastercard casinos in India
Guide to Playing Casino with Credit and Debit Cards
I would state that one of the most convenient ways to play at online casinos is by the use of debit and credit cards. If you are an Indian player who wishes to sign up at an international casino site, it is possible to make deposits with a credit and debit card and start playing with real money.
For such convenience credit and debit card casinos are most common and these payment methods are widely accepted at most casino websites.
Best Indian Casinos that Accept Credit and Debit Card
If you are an Indian player you would want to know which casinos allow players from your country to register. Once I have enrolled at any of these sites or several of them I can enlist to pay by credit or debit card. Usually, MasterCard, Visa, and Maestro are accepted at all these sites.
Here are some well-established casino names that allow Indian players to register:
Up to ₹50,000 in deposit bonus
» Indians most generous welcome offer
» Daily surprise bonus
» Live Casino with Andar Bahar, Sic Bo and Dragon tiger
Double your first deposit up to ₹8,000!
»Holiday packages on VIP program
»700+ slot games
Get up to ₹30,000 in Welcome Bonus
» Accepts INR
» 24/7 Live Chat
» Many promotions
» Casino & Sports app for iOS/Android
Get 100% bonus up to ₹10,000
» Branded Live Casino Studio
» Lightning fast mobile app
» Royal welcome offer of ₹10,000
150% up to Rs.20,000 casino bonus
» Fast withdrawals with IMPS transfer
» Slot, Live Casino or Sportsbook bonus
» Kabaddi & cricket promotions
» Trusted and licensed
100% deposit bonus up to ₹10,000
» Free sign up bonus of ₹1000
» Best cash back program of all casinos
» Indian games like Andar Bahar & Jhandi Munda
» Exclusive casino promotions with Sunny Leone
100% up to Rs.10,000 + 50 free spins
» Accepts leading payment methods
» Slots, Live Casino & Sportsbook
» India focused; Accepts INR as currency
» Interesting theme with Captain Rizk
100% Up To Rs.10,000
» Accepts IMPS payments
» Many promotions towards India
» Excellent casino games
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
» Instant play and mobile casino
» Over 400 slot games
» Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
How do I Sign Up for a Credit and Debit Card?
The process of signing up for a credit or debit card has been made simplified by all major banks. Here are some steps to follow:
- When you have a registered account at a bank where you have an account, you become eligible to apply for a debit and credit card;
- Usually, debit cards are handed over to you as and when you open an account with your bank; if you wish to take up a credit card you would be required to fill out an application form;
- Nowadays most banks provide convenience for customers to apply for a credit card online;
- In order to get a credit card application processed you need to provide proof of income to get the credit limits determined;
- After issuance of a credit card, you need to get it registered online; this will enable you to make payments at online sites in a secure manner;
- You can get your credit card registered online; usually, a password is provided by which you can verify any transaction that is done with your credit card;
- Once the verification is done by the payment gateway provider such as Verified by Visa, a credit card is accepted at online sites by simply entering the card details and CVV number;
The process if signing up for paying online with your credit or debit card is very simple. Here are some ways of doing so:
- At the time of signing up, you can choose to pay by debit or credit card; at the time of making a payment you would be redirected to the portal’s cashier page;
- There are several eWallet services which also allow you to make payments via debit or credit card; for instance, you can sign up for accounts at PayPal, Skrill, Neteller where you can store your card details; at the time of making payment you would be redirected to these accounts and you can simply provide instructions for making payment with your verified and registered card details;
- If you are directly making payment with a credit or debit card at a casino site, all you need to do is enter the card number, card holder’s name, CVV and date of expiry;
If you are looking for online casinos that accept credit and debit card deposits the above names will suffice if you are looking to register as an Indian player.
Verifying Your Credit and Debit Card Account
Before you can make payments with a credit or debit card at a casino site all you need to do is ensure that your card is verified to make online transactions. For that purpose, you need to ensure that your card is registered at Verified by Visa site. This is usually done by registering your card at your bank website. The bank website helps a user to get their credit card verified and registered for making online transactions.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Even though you need to divulge your credit or debit card number, CVV number and expiry date, all such information is made secure at an established casino site. If you are registering at any of the sites mentioned above you can rest assured that your card details would be kept secure. In order to enhance security, you could sign up for an eWallet service and pay with your credit or debit card through these services.
Gamble Online with Credit and Debit Card
The sites mentioned above can all be considered as credit and debit card slot sites. These sites allow you to gamble with credit and debit card. That helps you to make payments easily, even if you have not signed up for any eWallet or other online payment services. Usually, payment terms are similar to eWallets when it comes to making payments with a credit or debit card; hence you are not at any disadvantage if you gamble online with a card of your choice.
Consider When Depositing
At the time of choosing to make deposits with your credit or debit card, consider the following points:
- Check to see whether you can make deposits as well as withdrawals with the same card; in most cases, it would be allowed;
- Deposits usually entail a minimum amount at these sites; most of them have a minimum deposit requirement of 10 in different currency units; your credit or debit account would be accordingly charged for the same in equivalent INR currency;
- Processing fees have been waivered in most of these sites; hence you make a deposit your payment will come into the account and you can start to wager bets on the different games;
- The online casinos that use credit and debit card allow you to make deposits instantly, without charging fees and you can start to play after you have made the minimum deposit;
- At the casinos that take credit and debit card, you need to register and get your member account verified first; this entails providing proof of age and address in most cases. Usually, a copy of your driver’s license a copy of a recent utility bill and a copy of your passport suffice the need for getting a legitimate account at any of the casino sites;
Consider When Withdrawing
At the time of withdrawing money to your debit or credit card account, you would be required to note the following:
- There is usually a timeline within which your withdrawal request is processed by the casino site; this usually means 24 to 48 hours of a wait before your withdrawal is processed;
- The money that comes into your card account would be equivalent to conversion rates applicable between different currencies such as receiving INR equivalent of USD earnings;
- Most of the credit and debit card casino sites have a minimum withdrawal limit; it is usually 50 in equivalent currency terms and this minimum limit needs to be satisfied before you can place a withdrawal request;
When it comes to MasterCard, Maestro, Visa or Visa Electron and other card brands, they are debit and credit card providers of repute. In particular, Maestro is a sub-brand of MasterCard and it is a debit card brand available in most European countries as well as in India. MasterCard is equivalent to Visa Electron. All of these card brands have acceptance across millions of points of sale, either offline or online retail outlets. Being accepted by millions of merchants across the world, these have become common and accepted ways of making payments at online casinos as well.
Even though credit or debit card transactions are usually done through the casino portals, the security measures that these portals have along with the payment gateway providers ensure that your card details remain secure and obscure when you are making a payment.
With a credit or debit card payments are easiest but they can be less secure as compared to making payments by eWallet accounts, such as Skrill or Paypal. However eWallet services need verified accounts whereas credit or debit card transactions are usually encrypted and made secure by the major payment gateway processing service providers.
Nowadays more and more people in India are using plastic money and not cash. Credit cards being circulated in India are at an all-time high; with more than 29.8 million cards having been issued in 2017. RBI regulations for making credit card transactions secure have only strengthened the safety of customers using their cards to make payments online. Nowadays there are rewards and points awarded that help make shopping with cards more lucrative for Indians, both for local as well as for Indian online gambling sites.