Guide to Betting Online with ecoPayz
ecoPayz online casinos & bookmakers are increasing every day. If you are looking at all the necessary information about this payment method and websites that accept them, then you have come to the correct place.
I have elaborated in detail about how to open, make a deposit and withdraw from Indian cricket betting & casino sites using ecoPayz.
Best Indian Sportbooks & Casinos that Accept ecoPayz
As I am an avid Indian gambler, I was looking at the safest and the fastest payment option to make deposits in an online casino. This is how I stumbled upon ecoPayz.
I am happy to let you all know that there are a lot of site that offer online casino India and also give them the option to make deposits and withdraw money using ecoPayz.
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹15,000 EXTRA to bet with!
- Fast withdrawals with Net Banking transfer
- Many casino games incl. Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Bet on real cricket games
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
- PayTM & Google Pay through Net Banking.
- ₹200 minimum deposit.
- Regular auditing of the site by eCOGRA
Welcome Bonus up to ₹1,00,000
- Accepts Indian customers, INR
- Good selection of casino games
- Huge welcome bonus offer (Rs.1 lakh!)
How do I Sign-Up for ecoPayz?
It is easy to open up an ecoPayz account. All you need to do is visit the ecoPayz website and click on the sign-up option to get access to the registration page.
The following are the steps involved in registering for an ecoPayz account.
- You will be asked to key in your account information first that includes username, email address, password, your country (India), and also choose the currency option (Indian Rupees);
- This will be followed by a personal information section where you will need to fill field like first and last name, birthday details, address, and the mobile phone number with code;
- After this, enter the CAPTCHA code in the respective type box, accept the terms and conditions and finally press the ‘Create Account’ option to complete the ecoPayz account creation process;
After this, you need to link your debit/credit card or your bank account with the ecoPayz account for making quick transactions at online casinos.
Verifying Your ecoPayz Account
It is important that you first verify the created account before playing. This is important for carrying out transactions. The steps involved in ecoPayz verification are as follows:
- Sign in to your ecoPayz account and choose the “Upgrade for free” option;
- You will find the ‘verify your identity’ option. Click on it;
- You will be asked to upload identity and address proof along with your passport photo. You can upload your driving license, Aadhar card or passport copy for identification and a bank statement or utility bill for address verification;
- You will be intimated about the completion of account verification and upgrade in your email address;
Once the verification is done you will be able to make gambling transactions and the monthly spend limit will be removed.
Privacy & Confidentiality
One of the biggest worries that I had when I chose to play casino with ecoPayz is the safety of my personal and financial information. If you are also thinking on the same lines, then let me tell you that you are completely safe.
ecoPayz does use the latest and cutting edge encryption technology (256 Bit SSL) to encrypt the personal and financial information that you share. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
The data cannot easily be hacked or cracked since they follows the most strict standards of the Payment Card Industry and Data Security Standards (PCI and DSS). This means the security systems undergo regular tests from the company side and also through independent audits from security testing agencies. All to ensure that the firewalls and security measures are not breached by unauthorized people.
And most importantly, they follow strict European data protection standards (GDPR) and will never give out your information to a third party. Hence, you can safely gamble from India and nobody will know about your transactions.
Gamble Online Using ecoPayz
As a novice player and that too from India, it is a very difficult task for you to find out the online casinos where you get to gamble with ecoPayz. This is why I have done the hard work for you and provided a list of the best casinos above that you can make use of to make deposits using ecoPayz.
You do not have to waste time looking for gambling sites. Before you start to make a deposit and play your favorite game in an ecoPayz slot site, you need to have some knowledge about the deposits and withdrawals.
Things to Consider when Depositing
ecoPayz is one of the fastest and the smartest deposit options that you can think for online casinos. The money transfer takes place instantly and you do not have to wait a long time to see the money reflect in the casino account. As a general rule, most of the online gambling sites will only accept one type of payment method for making deposits and also to withdraw money. This means casinos that take ecoPayz will require you to deposit and withdraw money using this e-wallet option only.
The following are the few deposit details you need to take into account when choosing online casinos that use ecoPayz.
- There is no deposit fee that would be charged by the gambling site when you make deposits using ecoPayz;
- Most of the casinos will not ask for any document when depositing money.
- Most of the online casinos will have a minimum deposit amount in place ($/£/€ 5 to 10). The ecoPayz deposit you make is instant;
- You can also make deposits to online casinos using your mobile phones through the ecoPayz app;
Consider when Withdrawing
There are many online casinos that would suggest the player choose just one payment option for depositing and withdrawing. So, if you have chosen ecoPayz, then you will have to stick with this payment option for both depositing and withdrawing. A few of the casinos will allow you to withdraw the money only after you have met the wagering requirements or if you have won more than what you have deposited.
The following are certain things to keep an eye on when choosing ecoPayz casino sites.
- There might be a withdrawal fee that is charged by the casino and it will vary from one site to the other;
- The first one or two withdrawals a month might be free and then you might have to pay some small transaction fee;
- If you are withdrawing huge money, then you might need to give your identity and address proof documents to get access to the money;
- The withdrawal time is short and you will get the money in your account within 24 to 48 hours;
Once the money hits your ecoPayz account you can transfer it to your local bank. Or you can apply for a free prepaid MasterCard and withdraw your winnings directly from millions of ATM’s in India and abroad.
One of the most popular and in-demand payment solutions that are used by many people all over the world is ecoPayz. The payment solution is very quick, instant, safe and the most convenient of the available options to send or receive money. ecoPayz allows both individuals and businesses to enjoy its secure and safe payment solutions. It is very easy and simple that even first time users can quickly send money to any other ecoPayz user in any corner of the world.
The ecoPayz was launched in 2008 and it has now completed a decade of payment solutions service. It is owned by PSI-Pay Limited and is regulated by the FCA to carry out electronic money transactions. The company soon grew and became a main member of the MasterCard in 2009. It took a further leap by offering the ecoPayz app in 2009 that makes it very convenient and easy for the users to make payments. The business offers 24×7 and 365 days a year customer support in multiple languages and this service was started in 2010. It also caters to business accounts since 2011 and also came out with the mobile site in the same year.
ecoPayz is a diverse online payment service that ensures safe and quick online payments and international money transfers. It is now available in over 160 countries and accepts more than 45 popular currencies of the world including the India Rupee.