Bank transfer casinos in India
Guide to Playing Casino with Bank Transfer
Anyone looking to gamble from India would be worried about the easy and safe payment option. This will not be an issue at all if you choose the bank transfer to online casinos. Read below the guide on setting up a bank transfer and making deposits and withdrawal using this option.
Best Indian Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer
The bank or wire transfer is not the fastest, but a safe and popular online payment option used by many Indian punters. There are a lot of online gambling sites that allow you to opt for bank transfers and they include:
Get up to ₹80,000 in Welcome Bonus
» Accepts INR
» 24/7 Live Chat
» Many promotions
» Casino & Sports app for iOS/Android
Get 100% bonus up to ₹10,000
» Branded Live Casino Studio
» Lightning fast mobile app
» Royal welcome offer of ₹10,000
How do I Sign-Up for Bank Transfer?
If you have a bank account, then making a bank or wire transfer is very easy. It can be done through phone banking, mobile banking, visiting the bank in person or by sending a payment email instruction to your bank. There are a lot of online casinos that accept bank transfer deposits. The step by step sign up procedure is given below.
- When you are opening up an account in a bank, you need to choose the option for bank transfer as a mode of payment to send and receive money;
- Once your application process is through and the bank accepts it, then you will be able to carry out bank transfers on your computers through online banking or your mobile phones through the bank’s mobile app;
- The banks would ask you to provide identity proof as well as residential proof to give you permission to carry out online and mobile bank transfers. You can give a copy of your passport or driving license as the identity proof and a copy of the latest utility bill as the residential proof;
Verifying Your Bank Transfer Account
I would like to place on record that you should first verify if the online casinos that you are opening an account do have the option of bank transfer or not. As this is a very popular payment option, I am sure most of the online betting websites will be offering the bank transfer as a payment option.
Once you open the casino account and choose the bank transfer as the preferred money transfer option, you should enter all the required bank account information for quick and hassle-free money transfers. The casino would take some time to verify this process and it would be anywhere between 3 and 5 working days.
Privacy & Confidentiality
There is no doubt that the safety and security of your personal and financial information are of utmost importance to you. The banks are bound to offer 100% safety and security for all electronic transactions that take place. They are bound to protect and safeguard the information given and shared by their customers legally. They also have the highest online security procedures in place to make sure that hackers do not get access to your private and confidential information when you transact money online.
Likewise, you need to make sure that you sign up in online casinos that have stringent security measures in place so that the player’s information is always safe and secure. Most of the casinos will make use of the attest and the state of the art encryption methods when online transfers take place. This way the data sent and received is completely encrypted from the prying eyes of the internet fraudsters.
Gamble Online with Bank Transfer
I know that it is very difficult and time-consuming to find out the sites that allow you to gamble with bank transfer. Well, I have done the hard work for you and have listed out a few of the best online casinos in India that allow the Indian players to use bank transfer as a payment option. All you need to do is to any of the listed bank transfer slot sites, open up the account and start playing your favorite game.
There are certain things that you need to keep in mind when you are looking to gamble at online casinos using the bank transfer option.
Consider When Depositing
An important thing to note for all gamblers looking to use bank transfer to deposit money is that you would be forced to use the same option for withdrawing money from the casino account as well.
The following is the deposit process in online casinos that use bank transfer payment option.
- Got the cashier or payments page on the casino site and choose bank transfer;
- You are taken to a new page where you need to choose your country and then choose the bank;
- Here, enter your login username and password for the online banking and then carry out the necessary procedures to release the payment to the casino’s account;
- The funds will get reflected in your casino account within 3 to 5 days;
The following are important things to note when making deposits to casinos that take bank transfer.
- The bank does collect some processing fees when you transfer funds. It varies from bank to bank and from one country to the other;
- The time taken to carry out bank transfer deposits is anywhere between 3 and 5 banking days;
- There is also a minimum limit for making a deposit and this varies from one bank to the other;
Consider when Withdrawing
The following are steps involved when you withdraw money at bank transfer casino sites.
- Visit the cashier section of the casino and click on the withdrawal button;
- Choose the withdraw funds using bank transfer;
- A new window will appear and here you need to enter your bank account details and the withdrawal amount;
- After this, click on the confirm button to give permission for the withdrawal to commence;
The following are certain things you need to know when you make online casino withdrawals using bank transfer.
- There is a minimum withdrawal limit that the casino will set. In fact, you would need to meet the wagering requirements when you make use of promotions and free spins bonuses round to get permission for withdrawals;
- If you are withdrawing huge money or a jackpot prize that runs into lakhs of rupees, you would be asked to submit your identity and address proof;
- The withdrawal from the casino account to your bank account will take at least 3 to 5 working days. However, compare this to e-wallets such as MuchBetter which take 24-48 hours.
Bank transfer is one of the safest and the easiest option that newbie punters can try when they are looking to deposit money at an internet casino. In fact, this is a very good option for anyone who is not tech-savvy and is worried about making online payments through third-party payment options. This is an electronic fund transfer process that is offered in most of the reputed and licensed banks all over the globe.
By using this option, you get to send and receive money from one person to the other without any exchange of physical cash. Everything is done digitally online. Once you initiate a bank transfer, the money from your account will automatically be transferred to the other bank account or business account that you would like to move the money into. The transfer of funds electronically will be completed within 3 to 5 business days.
The first wire transfer that was initiated was by the Western Union in 1872 through a telegraph network and hence was called telegraphic transfer. Once the technology and internet facilities were started, the telegraphic transfer turned into electronic fund transfer. It was quick and also was very safe. These bank transfers are highly secure. You can make use of this payment option to send and receive money internationally.