Guide to Betting Online with Paypal
On this page, I include online casinos that accept PayPal as a method of payment. It is one of the well established online payment services and you will find it to be a convenient, fast and reliable method.
If you are an Indian player you will want to make payments at PayPal online casinos with this method.
Best Indian Casinos & Sportbooks that Accept PayPal
Below is a list of established online casinos that accept PayPal as a method of payment. The following are casinos where Indian players can register for online accounts:
How do I Sign Up for PayPal?
Signing up for PayPal is an easy process. If you are trying to set up an account in India, it is possible to register for an account here for free. The steps to follow are:
- Go to the official website of PayPal India;
- Click on the link for signing up for a new account; since you would be opening an individual account opt for the same among the options given
- The account opening form needs you to fill out basic personal information that is subject to verification, details required to be filled in are first and last name, a valid email address, your street address, and a legitimate phone number;
- You would be sent an email link to your email address to click upon for verifying the same; in case of phone number validation you will receive a verification code that you need to key in
- In order to ensure secure access to your account, you need to provide answers to two security questions; these are saved for verification purposes or for account recovery;
- You can then proceed to view the different functions available to you as well as proceed to fill in the bank and other financial details in order to pay and receive funds through PayPal;
- In order to receive funds, you can simply forward the registered email address which acts as the PayPal ID; in case one wishes to withdraw funds they need to provide bank account details as well as debit or credit card details;
- Every information that is entered such as pertaining to a bank account or a credit card, these need to be validated; PayPal has its own bank account validation proceed which takes about a day to be completed;
- Besides bank details, PayPal also asks for PAN card details to be provided;
Once the above process is completed a user can log into online casinos that accept PayPal deposits and make transfers easily. The process of signing up is similar to other E-wallets, such as Skrill & Neteller.
Verifying Your PayPal Account
A user can send or receive money up to a certain limit in case of unverified accounts. If you plan to use a PayPal account for making transactions at another site, it usually requires you to have a verified account on PayPal.
In order to get a verified account on PayPal you need to do the following:
- Attach bank account details and fill in purpose code for opening the account; this is necessary for RBI to track the nature of transactions you have on the account;
- Incoming payments are allowed on the site only when a user has a verified account;
- Bank detail verification needs a day or two to be completed after which you can start using the account to deposit funds as well as get payments into their PayPal account;
Privacy & Confidentiality
There are several security measures taken by PayPal to ensure that player account information remains secure and so do their transactions:
- Besides the standard password protection, you have the option to activate two-factor authentication in your account. To do so you can visit the control panel section and activate the same. When I did that I was asked to key in an additional code that comes on as a text message in my phone besides entering the password.
- SSL encryption technology ensures that all transactions are encrypted as they pass into other domains and payment gateways;
- Personal details, as well as bank account, credit or debit card details, are kept secure on the site with the proper verification process;
Security at other sites is maintained for you who make financial transactions using your PayPal account. In that case, you simply need to provide PayPal ID and payments are processed securely.