Guide to Playing Mini Baccarat in India
Ever tried baccarat mobile casino? If you have’t yet, then you definitely should! But if you are new to baccarat, you don’t have to feel overwhelmed with the different variants like Mini Baccarat.
These casino games online are usually not difficult to learn as I found out and among the different variants. I can state that Mini Baccarat is easiest to learn. Apart from the normal version of Baccarat.
Highlights of Mini Baccarat
When you are at the casino in Goa or trying it out at an online casino, all you need to do is place bets on the section Banker or dealer or the Player section when playing Mini Baccarat. You can place bets on the Tie as well but since ties usually come by rarely, it is best to focus either on a player bet or that of a banker.
Once you have done so, you can sit back and watch the money come in or disappear but before that, be familiar with the rules as to why these happenings will occur.
There is a difference between Mini Baccarat and the main baccarat game where players can alternate in the role of a banker before they pass the shoe, also called container holding cards, to the latter.
If you are the dealer then you will be handing out the cards which the players will await. If you find the role of a banker intimidating then you can look at callers at the table who can assist you.
For the online version, you can click in on the Settings button to find the exact rules. For live casino version of Mini Baccarat you can always ask the dealer to explain the rules for you.
Or, you can just keep on reading and I will explain them to you.
Rules of the Game
When you start to play Mini Baccarat a game session is carried out in the following ways:
- Eight decks of cards are part of the Mini Baccarat game and suits here have no special significance;
- 10s and face cards are zero while Aces have the value of one;
If you receive two cards and a total of their values are more than nine remove the first digit number from that; hence, if you have a hand of 6 and 7 value cards that total 13 then the value becomes 3; in the same way, if you have card values 6 and 8 then the baccarat value is 4;
- Most casinos collect a commission of 5% when the bet is placed on the banker and this hand wins;
- It has been proven that the hand of the banker wins more than the hand of the player;
- When your hand wins as that of a player then no commission is charged;
- When there is a tie and you or any other player or banker do not bet on it, it is called a push move where no one loses or wins;