Guide to Playing Progressive Roulette Jackpot in India
There are plenty of different versions of online roulette available in India. One of these is roulette with a progressive jackpot.
The game started in brick and mortar casinos but is now also available in Indian Online Casinos.
Let’s take a look at how progressive roulette works!
Claim Up to ₹20,000 on Sign Up
- Licensed by the government of Curacao
- Hundreds of slots from top providers
- Live Indian Casino Games
Get 100% BONUS for deposits up to ₹50,000
- Easy Withdrawals with UPI & IMPS
- Lots of Indian Casino Games
- Bet on Cricket Live
What is a Progressive Roulette Jackpot?
A progressive roulette jackpot game includes a large jackpot amount that lucky players can obtain when they bet on the game.
Players need to place a bet on the side in order to participate in the progressive jackpot amount. The wager contributes to the jackpot amount and it progressively builds up the jackpot hence the name progressive jackpot.
The structure of the game is as follows:
- When you participate in the game, a part of your bet is subtracted and added to the jackpot amount;
- As you play more rounds the jackpot will continue to grow;
- A lucky player might win the amount;
- After a win, the jackpot starts to accumulate again;
- General rules and play of the game continues;
How Progressive Jackpot Roulette is Played?
A progressive roulette jackpot game is most often played just like normal roulette. Some games though differ and can have some really crazy roulette wheels.
The progressive roulette jackpot is won by triggering the set terms for the game. Each game has different terms but it revolves around a factor that has a low chance of occurring.
This is not to make sure people don’t win but is a way to build up the progressive jackpot as big as possible.
To be able to qualify for the progressive roulette jackpot you have to place the jackpot side bet as mentioned.
Benefits of Progressive Jackpot Roulette
There are several reasons that players get attracted to a progressive jackpot roulette game:
- Payouts can be HUGE;
- Jackpot side bet cost is quite low;
- Players can expect to walk away with a substantial prize even if they wager a modest amount;
Progressive jackpots are usually not part of the standard roulette online game though in certain variants a jackpot feature can be included.
The lure of winning BIG is what makes a progressive jackpot roulette so popular.
Most people play roulette for fun and if there is a side bet option, it can help one get more or even hit the jackpot amount by wagering a modest amount on it.
You can find jackpot linked roulette games at live casinos powered by NetEnt & Playtech.