Russian Gaming Week (RGW) Returns to Moscow in June 2020
If you’re an avid casino player, I’m sure, you must have heard of RGW somehow or the other. However, if you aren’t aware of it, then let me tell you that RGW is one the biggest specialised exhibitions held at the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries.
It is an event where many Russian & foreign firms offering innovative gambling solutions will introduce their services and products. The event brings together a huge crowd of exhibitors who are usually software providers and developers, targeted platform authors, online designers, etc.
In simple words, every year in Russia, the month of June is dedicated to the realm of online iGaming. This event is popularly called the Russian Gaming Week (RGW).
Though the event lasts only for 2 days, it manages to gather some of the biggest and well-known professionals (both international and local) from the iGaming industry.
The event is usually multi-faceted and comprise a huge number of lectures, seminars, meetings, and Q&As. These conferences also give attendees an opportunity to meet the speakers and further, discuss the topics, which are most fascinating to them.
And since its New Year already, talks about the upcoming RGW June 2020 event has begun. So, let me quickly take you into the details.
Russian Gaming Week June 2020: The Highlights
The RGW (Russian Gaming Week) 2020 event will be organised by Smile Expo and commences from 3rd to 4th June 2020 at the Sokolniki Exhibition Centre in Moscow.
The organiser of this exhibition-conference is none other than Smile-Expo, which is a well-known international company operating successfully for 10+ years in organising business events.
Here are the details of the event to make a note of:
|Event Name||RGW (Russian Gaming Week)|
|Type of Event||Trade Show|
|City & Country||Moscow, Russia|
|Venue||Sokolniki Exhibition & Convention Centre|
7, 5-iy Luchevoy prosek, bld.1,
|Start Date||3 June 2020|
|End Date||4 June 2020|
As usual, this will be a 2-day event, featuring two major aspects:
- The exhibition
- The business area
Just like every year, even this year’s event will go on for 2 days, involving different gaming businesses introducing their products and services at the main floor.
These businesses are none other than:
- Top-rated software providers
- Legal firms
- eSports companies
- Wagering websites
- Payment systems providers
The exhibition is sure to be as interesting as it is every year and is certainly a great way to build connections and even get to know how you can optimise your sites to operate proficiently or to fulfil with their visualisation even better.
The Business Area
Going a step further from the mere exhibition, if you’re looking forward to building better business relations, then the business area is the right place to be at.
The business area is a space where you can converse more about a subject in detail and create better relationships with big companies in the conference. In fact, this area is mostly populated by industry experts who are much more than representatives.
So, you’ll be directly talking to the gaming distributors, software developers, designers, and producers in this area.
What to Expect from RGW this 2020?
Interestingly, this is the 14th time Moscow is going to host the RGW event and I’m sure this 2-day CIS gambling conference will again, bring together some of the most popular operators, developers, distributors, manufacturers, and leading experts from the gambling industry.
The speakers participating from different countries in the RGW 2020 event will:
- Talk about the latest advancements in the online gambling market
- Present pertinent case studies of the growth
- Introduce promotions of different gambling companies
That’s really interesting.
I’ve been following RGW events for years and even attended a few of them. So, I know exactly the kind of vibe there is.
The organisers of RGW create every necessary condition to ensure that you, as a business or gaming enthusiast, communicate with the exhibitors, guests, speakers, and sponsors.
It enables the business development specialists and gambling industry players to:
- Make valuable contacts
- Establish different business relations
- Find partners, investors, or customers
Tickets are Available
The registration to the RGW June 2020 event is open right now. The cost of the tickets depends on the category you choose, which includes:
|Exhibition ticket||Conference ticket||VIP ticket|
|Cost: 2000 ₽||Cost: 23,000 ₽||Cost: 30,000 ₽|
|An Exhibition ticket gives you:|
|A Conference ticket gives you:||A VIP ticket gives you:|
Benefits of Participating at the RGW Event
Whether you’re a player or a business, participating in this event has its own set of perks, which include:
- Access to useful information: The Russian Gaming Week incorporates some of the top experts from the gambling industry. This lets you to unveil different gaming factors – from legislative specifics to emerging technologies like AI (Artificial Intelligence) to analyse databases of online casinos.
- Meet participants across the world: The ticket to this event is certainly worth because it will host more than 3000 attendees, meaning you’ll find something or the other interesting to do. You can even share your experience or knowledge with colleagues. Moreover, you get to establish new contacts.
- Beneficial acquaintances: If you buy a VIP ticket, you’ll have a special space where you can discuss business offers with the exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors of the event.
- Major Exhibition: Since the exhibitors at RGW include the top developers of online casino & betting software, payment developers, gambling law firms, and industry representatives.
Also, the event will include a Betting Awards ceremony, exclusively for business representatives in the betting industry. The prizewinners will be determined by different judges (who’re also leading betting and gambling experts).
Undeniably, the conference is going to be a thrilling opportunity for you to know the latest tech trends in the gaming sector and be aware of how they will redefine the iGaming world in the coming years.